Friday 5 September 2014

Its finally Spring time here......... Scrapping4fun challenge #25

Yay! Finally its finally spring time in my side of the Earth. Although, its still around 12degrees outside now, but I know warm (and maybe even very hot) weather is just around the corner. And when I saw the inspiration picture that Rachelle has for challenge #25, I know you'll be thinking spring too....


Create a project inspired by this photograph and remember to mention what inspired you too. This is my last assignment for Scrapping4fun challenges and was also the one I enjoyed creating the most because the colours I chose from the picture happen to be my favorite combination. Doesn't the girl in the pic look like shez having a vacation in paradise and thoroughly enjoying herself. Well, I cant take a vacation anytime soon so I did the next best thing - created a canvas for my desk using my favorite techniques & stamps - decoupage, texture paste, stenciling, paints and the stitches stamp.


Also joining Simon Says Wednesday Stamptember challenge - Use a stamp - Prima script and stitches stamp. sentiment is stamped too cant remember the name of the font stamps

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kripa, thank you for your Lovely DT creation. Love the colors and the bit of gold.
    Thank you for the time you put in as a DT on Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hope you will still join us in the fun!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright happy page, Kripa! It's so interesting to look at and find all the fun details! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold.....♥♥♥...it looks SOOOO [SEW???] lovely with using those stamps & I absolutely agree with you - that inspiration pic sure is inspiring.....STUNNING canvas:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, it's like summer exploded and landed perfectly on your canvas!! So many wonderful colours, textures and elements that come together to sing a beautiful song!! Just stunning!!

    Hugs, Pamellia (your co-teamie for the day)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...