Sunday 16 March 2014

My first try at CSI and birthday celeb

With hardly a few minutes to spare, I managed to get this layout uploaded on to CSI gallery for their challenge # 112. Well, I'm glad CSI doesn't require a blogpost and linking or I'd have never made it, being so late in blogging about it.


I enjoyed making this layout of my lil boy and his antiques. It's a photo from a year ago, but memories still fresh. All kids go through this age of 'what is that?' Non-stop questions about everything around from the sky to the creepy crawlies in the garden. Now he is at a different stage - WHY is this blah blah..... And I thought what was bad enough!

Here is one of the clusters on the page : do you spy thread, chipboard word, flowers and my favourite new find........ A tape measure. This is a tape measure from Freedom the other day when we went mattress shopping. I've torn and distressed coloured wish I had picked up more of these.

Now onto the other challenge that I'm linking this with : Lulupu - which is celebrating its 2nd birthday this month. Along with a very creative challenge this month, they also have a raffle giveaway (click the image on the sidebar for details on the raffle)

The challenge this month is to use the alphabets of the store's name - L U L U P U and come up with projects using anything that begins with at least 3 of these lettersAnd to add some more option to the that you may also use the initials of The Craft Lounge

Here are the letters I've used in my layout -

L - layering, leaves
T - texture paste, thread, tape measure, TCW template
P - pattern paper, prima butterfly, paint


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Have a great day :))

2 comments:

  1. thats very pretty !
    really differnt layout :) Love the tape measure idea !
    we are happy to have u at Lulupu
    Thanks for playing along our Second Birthday celebration challenge .
    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is super adorable, Kripa. Thank you so much for leaving some love on my project.. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...