Monday 31 March 2014

Look alikes.....


 

Well..... afterall they are brothers. My second try at adding glitter to a project uses the color palette from kreative koncepts previously (Scrapfriends) colour challenge #23.  These are some of my favourite colours and are also the same colours in the Crate paper Love Notes collection which I just am not able to put down after my last layout.

The subject of the layout is my kids.... no surprise :) I found these two snaps of my lil ones where they look so much like each other. Unfortunately, I don't have the dates the photos were taken but they looks like they were a couple months new. So, this is my second entry to Itsy Bitsy Precious baby challenge.



Again, like the glitter card, Ive thinned down glue with water and used a brush to make splatters before adding glitter. Adding this to the Glam with Glitter challenge at Color Conceptions



8 comments:

  1. How very sweet! Nothing quite like a sleeping baby! Loving all your layers and your composition. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout Kripa ..Your little ones pictures are just so adorable and are the perfect focal for your layout ..Loved your glitter splashes adds just the right oomph to your LO ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And dang it all.....you do too nicer a job...so looks like you've got your first follower on bloglovin' now:):) BTW....this is GORGEOUS...love the 'framing'....I was gonna have a go at this one, but time is running out [insert sad face]..I MIGHT get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout.I love your idea of using glue splashes and glitter.Your babies are super cute and they look like twins!Love all the details on the layout.Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is adorable! tut tut I can never get over how itty bity tiny they are at that age. Sharing your love for Crate :)) The splashes of gold are just the perfect touches to an already sweet page! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness what an adorable page! They grow so fast! I love those dabs of gold and how you've designed your page! Thank you for playing along with Kreative Koncepts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...