Friday 14 February 2014

Oh so LOVE-ly



Happy Valentines Day peeps. I have another layout to share today. 

Has this ever happened to you before? You look at a sketch and the idea just jumps at you and you cant rest till you've tried it out. Well.... that's what happened when I saw this sketch at Life Paper Scrapbook. Instantly, I knew what I want to make. So while the little one was taking a cat nap, I was playing away furiously in the next room with my paints, gesso and stencils..... and with barely 5 minutes to spare before my bubba woke up, I laid my pen down after journalling. Alas, this is the last of my music paper..... time to go shopping ;)




The photograph is from a 100+ that we took on our last vacation before kids and I've been promising my hubby an album with these photographs for ages now. So, joining the celebrations of love over at Lulupu and Off the Rails Scrapbooking.







7 comments:

  1. Kripa you have created a wonderful layout for this photo, it will provide I am sure some wonderful memories. Thank you for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very beautiful layout, Kripa! I so love the background and the small little details you have added here. Everything looks so perfect :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I really love your use of mediums and the subtle texture you have achieved. Thanks for playing along with us at Off the Rails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout, Kripa! Thanks for joining us at Lulupu challenge # 25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome layout! Super cute! Thank you so much for playing along at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh how sweet this is Kripa! so utterly lovely! I know, those moments of AHA are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great use of the sketch!! so touching, very memorable moment!! Thanks for playing at Off the Rails!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...