Friday 14 February 2014

LOVE is in the air

Last week, I bought myself a few stencils. My fav of them all so far has been the Finnabair Elementals doily. I used it on the background for this card and also for the L'amour layout in previous post.

So, some gesso and few layers of PP (Prima Romance Novel) later ....ta da......... I have left the note blank intentionally to be filled with a monogram when I decide who this card goes to.... the initials can be put there or even a number if this is given for a wedding anniversary.


Playing alongwith Lulupu - Oh so LOVE-ly and The Shabby tearoom #205 - Sketch This.


3 comments:

  1. Wao! This is absolutely gorgeous. I so love the stenciled background and the beautiful pattern papers you have used. The blooms are so amazing as well! Totally in love with this :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers of papers and mixed media look for this card! beautiful card, Kripa! Thanks for joining us at Lulupu challenge # 25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Very inspiring! Found you via The Shabby Tea Room.

    Craftinem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...